- Crypto.com has announced that Google Pay has been added as a payment method for faster and safer payments.
- Since the announcement of the suspension of Netflix and Spotify benefits on its Visa card, the platform has been criticized on social networks.
- The Cronos price is preparing to recover losses and move back above $ 0.15.
Crypto.com announced that Google Pay has been added as a payment method on its app. Users can now make faster and more efficient payments and instantly purchase cryptocurrencies in just a few simple steps using Google Pay.
Also Read: Crypto.com Forecasts Bounce With Decreasing Risk To The Downside
Google Pay for cryptocurrency purchases on Crypto.com
Crypto.com has announced the addition of a new fast way to make payments on its platform. Users can now buy cryptocurrencies instantly using Google Pay. The platform has implemented this feature for US citizens and has promised to include more countries soon.
The in-app purchase feature will make the cryptocurrency accessible to users quickly and securely. Using a Google-enabled payment platform, Android users (mobile, tablet) can pay via their debit or credit card linked to Google Pay. After adding their credit card to Google Pay, users can purchase over 250 cryptocurrencies on Crypto.com.
It is important to note that the platform charges card processing fees, even for Google Pay users. The following step-by-step process on the website confirms the same:
1. Tap Trade on the Crypto.com app home page
2. Tap Buy and select a cryptocurrency
3. Under Cash, select Google Pay and tap the Buy button again
4. Check the box to accept the card processing fee and press Continue
5. Press Confirm to complete the purchase
After purchase, the user’s balance is updated accordingly and the transaction history is available on the Crypto.com app.
Netflix suspended by Crypto.com, Spotify benefits from it
Crypto.com recently suspended the benefits of Netflix and Spotify for its Visa card users, prompting criticism on social media platforms. Cronos price struggled to recoup losses, under selling pressure from the community who believed the downside of Crypto.com was far from over.
Cronos is still on the road to recovery, according to analysts who expected a return to $ 0.15 in the near term. Kelvin Maina, analyst and trader, says Cronos is expected to hit his weekly high of $ 0.14 and break through this level. On the other hand, the CRO’s uptrend will be invalidated if prices fall below $ 0.13.
CRO-USDT price chart