The third edition of Surfin ‘Bitcoin, the largest Bitcoin conference in Europe, will take place on 25, 26 and 27 August at the Casino de Biarritz.
A new edition for Surfin ‘Bitcoin!
Surfin ‘Bitcoin has just unveiled the sponsors of its 2022 edition, classified into 4 categories. Ledger will be the main sponsor for the third consecutive year. The organizers specify that the exclusive networking evening reserved for VIBs, namely ” Very important bitcoiners », Full poster. The other tickets remain on sale, in particular a student offer of -58% on DAY 1 + DAY 2 + Closing evening ticket, or € 210 instead of € 500. The workshops will be announced next week.
- StackinSab is a platform that offers the automatic purchase-delivery of bitcoins through recurring investments, weekly or monthly, starting from € 10. StackinSat is aimed at individuals and companies. It is the first platform in Europe to offer proof of reserve bitcoin custody service since June 2022.
- Ledger is a growing company that develops security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications for individuals and companies, equipped with unique proprietary technology. Ledger is expected to make an announcement regarding Bitcoin this year.
- KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing auditing, taxation and consulting services. Blockchain Partners is the team responsible for managing bitcoin and cryptocurrency issues within KPMG. KPMG Canada will explain how it managed to convert some of its liquidity into bitcoin.
- Banca Deluba & Cie is an independent financial institution, founded in 1924, which offers specialized banking services. It is the first French bank to have obtained DASP status. It will soon propose offers dedicated to companies in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector.
- BPI France accompanies and cultivates the financing of companies: creation, acquisition or external growth, development through innovation, conquest of new markets in France or abroad. BPI France has been supporting the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector for several years.
- Kalima aims to focus on the collection and monetization of environmental, social and governance (ESG) data, providing qualitative and traceable data for ESG ratings,reportand monetize ESG data through its blockchain and Lightning Network. Kalimba will showcase its use of the Lightning network for its Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- Nym is a decentralized infrastructure, dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of its users. Nym claims the same values that Bitcoin wants to preserve: the anonymity of its users. The company raised $ 300 million in May 2022.
- TOBAM is an asset management firm based on innovative and patented research and a mathematical definition of diversification, which offers clients diversified exposure to the equity and bond markets. TOBAM launched the first bitcoin fund in 2017. Tobam CEO will talk about the bitcoin investment thesis.
- Kryll.io is an automated trading platform that allows users to create their own trading bots and / or take on different strategies developed by other users. Kryll’s proposition is that you don’t need development skills to create complex trading bots compatible with major exchanges.
- ORWL is made up of lawyers involved in the fields of digital, the company thus guarantees the legal security of your projects. The company therefore provides its customers with a recognized and global experience on the topics of innovative projects and stands out for its experience in sectors such as the legislation applicable to cryptocurrencies.
- Mining Summit is a service that allows you to invest in cryptocurrencies through particularly profitable mining activities. These are in fact shared and then performed jointly by all their customers.
- Maximum value is a real estate group, specialized in tax optimization, financial and real estate consultancy since 2004. The group has been positioned on the cryptocurrency market for some months.
- Waltio helps cryptocurrency holders manage their taxes and accounting with smart tools. Their software allows you to calculate and declare your cryptocurrency capital gains in a very simple and secure way.
- Cruxpool is a mining pool designed by miners for miners that offers stable and profitable crypto mining activities for everyone.
- Ternoa is the project of a French startup, Capsule Corp, whose goal is to provide a platform to store and transmit data in complete safety, favoring NFTs.
- start the extraction is an expert in cryptocurrency mining and hosting solutions with a long-term vision in blockchain and mining.
- Consensus Network is an independent publishing house that aims to educate individuals and companies on all issues related to rational digital currency, blockchain technology and freedom of expression.
Information on StackinSat
StackinSat invented the concept of the Bitcoin Savings Plan (“BSP”), a service that makes it very easy to buy bitcoins at regular, weekly or monthly intervals, starting at 10 euros. The company aims to become the reference platform for all bitcoin-related services in the coming years (savings, payments, etc.) and will focus its research and development strategy on products and services related to the Lightning Network, a Layer-2 which makes bitcoin more scalable, more responsible and easier to micropay in bitcoin. StackinSat is responsible for organizing the Surfin ‘Bitcoin conference, the largest bitcoin conference in Europe, on 25, 26 and 27 August 2022.
Get a summary of news in the world of cryptocurrencies by subscribing to our new daily and weekly newsletter service so you don’t miss any of the essential Cointribune!
The editorial staff of Cointribune
The Cointribune editorial team joins their voices to express themselves on specific topics of cryptocurrencies, investments, metaverse and NFT, trying to best answer your questions.