Metastrike is a blockchain-based shooter with a collection of weapons that the player can equip, level up to complete the mission, and earn NFTs and tokens. Players can have weapon collection, build maps to fight, and steal NFTs from other players. Metastrike is a first person shooter project that can be used as a basis for developing your own FPS project with any idea. It includes many features essential for modern multiplayer FPS games, items such as weapons, characters, bullets, bullets, explosions, game modes and much more. Read on and find out if the Metastrike project is worth it.
What is Metastrike (MTS)?
Metastrike is a Blockchain multiplayer FPS game project that includes many advanced features of a shooter, with modern gameplay and heavy investment in graphics and gameplay. Immerse yourself in a game world designed after the success of CSGO and Call of Duty. Players can fulfill their charge level as Smurf! The game was learned from other FPS predecessors, maps, items and weapons are designed in a very balanced way and suitable for professional gamers.
Also, being a blockchain game, players can trade items in a chain, with a variety of weapons and constantly updated. This is extremely useful for veteran players in exchange for items or weapons like traditional games, but completely transparent and stable thanks to blockchain technology. Certainly, limited AWM weapons will be very popular in the NFT market and sold chain-to-chain by snipers.
- Free to Play / Own: There is no need to spend money to buy the first teams.
- Play to Win: Game performance and achievements achieved through PVE and PVP modes.
- Build to Win: Customize your cards, sell them as NFTs in Clan War (Guild Mode).
Metastrike is structured as an open digital battlefield. The core team of Metastrike will create gameplay features associated with the Metaverse brand together with the community. The Metastrike universe will primarily promote the gaming experience, realism, entertainment and VR elements; simply by having an immersive gaming experience, the ecosystem can attract enough players to accumulate community value. Metastrike lets you battle friends and foes in immersive game modes and maps, always keeping you on the edge of your seat like no other. The one where only your skill can determine the outcome of the battle. Metastrike has several game mechanics including single player (PVE) and multiplayer (PVE and PVP).
When players start the game, they will have to complete a workout to access other game modes. Players will be rewarded (token, NFT box) for completing it. After that, players will create their own character (token cost or first free), each player will have a maximum of 3 characters, each character will have energy and will have an energy cost to play. Players will receive an NFT chest to open and obtain a common weapon / item to begin their journey. Each day, players will have a daily task (e.g. 10 headshots, 1 assist, shotgun kill, etc.), they will have to try to complete it and get the reward.
PVE: (VR available)
Zombie mode / survival mode. – Epic boss fight. Before each game, the player can choose to purchase utilities (medical kit, ammo, etc.) using tokens to gain the upper hand. And the reward will be worth it. The game will start with a team of 3 players. If the player survives all stages and defeats the final boss, he will win. Some maps would have several variations of zombies spawning in specific waves. Casual, Deathmatch, Demolition – (play AI for training purposes, no rewards.)
PVP: (VR compatible)
Players will have a skill rating based on an Elo rating system and will be matched up and against other players with the same rating.
- Deathmatch, also known as free-for-all, where the goal is to kill the other player’s characters as many times as possible. The game can end within a time limit or a kill limit and the winner is the player with the most kills. the game can be played in teams or alone.
- Demolition mode is a game mode for defusing bombs with two teams of five players against each other in a best of 30 match.
- Casual mode is a mode in which players play in two opposing teams. The goal is simply to eliminate all players on the opposing team. Sniper vs Sniper mode is a casual mode where two teams fight using sniper rifles only.
- Home Defense is a mode where players play in two opposing teams. One team will defend inside the home and the other team will have to eliminate the team’s defense.
- Capture the Flag is a mode where players play as two teams fighting each other. Which team captures the flag at the opposing base first will win.
Clan Wars (guild mode): (VR compatible)
Each clan will get their land via airdrop / public sale / market. Each land will have its own distinct function. By owning the land, you will generate passive income for farm tokens. The higher the land value, the more tokens the clan can earn. A clan can increase the value of the land by building custom infrastructure (house, factory, shop, etc.) on the land using tokens. Another way to get more land is to attack other clans. Before the game, each clan stakes their lands and the winner takes them. Lands with more infrastructure will help the team have more advantage in the game by giving them more utilities (bombs, ammo, vehicles, etc.), so the clan should think carefully before betting on lands.
Live and online tournaments
Due to the rich history of FPS games like CSGO or COD, it would be a waste if they didn’t expand into esports. This is a key aspect for future growth and they have seen how engaged players become when the money is at stake.
Metastrike NFT Market
The web-based market will be a crucial part of the Metastrike ecosystem. The market will encourage players to build cards and bet on rare items. Buy, sell and trade NFTs: cards, weapons, game items and more. It has room for player creation. In the craft room, players collect NFT coins during the game and create dirt or new weapons, other items such as knives, armor. And a design room where players can upload their own design and it will be voted on to be distributed in the game.
Play / Build to Win
PVE: Zombie Hunt
- When players fight zombies, they receive MTT (the more zombies you kill, the more attractive the rewards will be).
- If the player survives all stages, he will win and earn a certain amount of MTT tokens for prizes.
- These points (MTTs) are used to purchase weapons, perks and access different parts of the map.
PVP: (VR compatible)
- Deathmatch: The winner is the team / player with the most kills, the fight wins. The MTT Token stat will depend on how many kills they have.
- Demolition Mode and Random Mode: The player can win the MTT in three ways: win the game, win more if the other party is willing to bet, upload the highlights to the community (every week).
- Clan Wars MTS / MTT Tokens (Guild Mode) will be used to purchase maps, items and services around the world. MTS tokens will also be used to encourage content creation and user adoption, kicking off the virtual world’s first decentralized FPS.
Metastrike will be free-to-play with creative winning mechanics:
Metastrike will feature multiple in-game earning modes as players build their cards and sell them as NFTs. They will be able to complete multiple activities played to win. Players can choose to focus on hitting, running and game results are achieved through single player mode which also wins in PvP mode. Special events and game, staking and transfer modes.
MTS / MTT Token
MTS is a BEP-20 governance token for the Metastrike world. MTS holders will be able to claim prizes if they wager their tokens, play and participate in key governance votes (to change the prizes and game mechanics. Eventually, MTS will be distributed to Metastrike universe tournaments (can be done by us or by users in guild mode).
The Metastrike token in the game is called $ MTT. This is the main reward in the game for winning a symbol. MTT owners will be able to unlock new maps, participate in game modes and special events, purchase normal consumables, upgrade weapons. Also, users can trade with $ MTS up to a certain amount (user must own an NFT before they can trade)
Where to buy an MTS token?
The MTS token can be purchased on several major cryptocurrency exchanges, some of the largest are: KuCoin, Gate.io and pancake exchange (V2)
Metacoup is a Metaverse FPS Blockchain Game project that includes many essential and advanced features of a shooter, with VR gaming features and high investment in graphics and gameplay. Metastrike is also a multiplayer NFT game which allows a large number of people to own 3D NFT weapons and use these NFT weapons to participate in battle arenas and get real benefits from battles. Metastrike allows players to freely customize the shape, color and upgrade weapons, equipment and costumes to the tastes of each player through various in-game methods and events with in-game currency / tokens PortalCripto hopes the article has clarified everything about the Metastrike project .
Learn more about MTS
* PortalCripto values the quality of the information and certifies the verification of all the contents produced by its team, underlining however that it does not formulate any type of investment recommendation, as it is not responsible for losses, damages (direct, indirect and ancillary), costs and failure I earn.