Teritori is designed to optimize the experience of individuals, communities and Web3 builders through a hub and blockchain.
Teritori is a new blockchain, but also a multi-chain hub built to allow IBC and non-IBC communities to connect, create groups, exchange services and NFTs, launch new projects and develop existing projects.
IBC: The Cosmos IBC protocol was created to solve one of the biggest challenges blockchain systems face today: the lack of communication and data sharing between networks.
This multi-chain hub includes dApps for everyday use, such as a launchpad and multi-chain NFT marketplace, as well as social features for individuals and DAOs.
Teritori aims to facilitate the experience for users, communities and website builders3 through an all-in-one DApp hub.
- It offers Web3 users the ability to use decentralized tools without having to rely on their Web2 counterparts.
- By bringing together all the options to assert an identity, connect with others, develop a project and grow a community.
- Provide all the tools necessary for a DAO to function and grow.
- Connecting IBC’s blockchain communities to other networks to ensure a seamless multi-chain experience.
The primary benefit of Web3 members is to focus their knowledge, tools and efforts to create more, faster.
A blockchain on Cosmos SDK
As for the Cosmos SDK-based blockchain, Teritori has its own governance token that is the TORI.
For this, TORI will allow its owners to vote on the strategic orientations of the network. The token will also allow manufacturers to offer the integration of new features or DApps within the Hub after its launch.
Below is a diagram summarizing the different uses of the token:
Why Cosmos SDK?
Cosmos SDK is the most advanced system for creating custom and application-specific blockchains. Here are some reasons why you might consider building your own decentralized application with the Cosmos SDK:
- The default consent engine available in the Cosmos SDK is Tendermint Core (opens in a new window). Tendermint is the most mature (and only) BFT consensus engine out there. It is widely used in the industry and is considered the gold standard consensus engine for building Proof-of-Stake systems.
- Cosmos SDK is open-source and designed to simplify building blockchains from composable modules. As the ecosystem of open source Cosmos SDK modules grows, it will become easier and easier to build complex decentralized platforms.
- Cosmos SDK is inspired by capacity-based security and is built on years of struggling with blockchain state machines. This makes Cosmos SDK a very safe environment for building blockchains.
- The Cosmos SDK has been used to create many application-specific blockchains that are already in production.
Presentation of the Teritori governance and utility token.
The TORI governance token of the Teritori blockchain offers a decentralized coordination mode that allows token holders to vote on the strategic orientations of the Teritori network. For this reason, Teritori DAO will control the community fund where blockchain awards and upgrades are voted on. The DAO also allows attendees to submit proposals for integrating and listing new DApp features within the Hub after launch.
This makes it easier for individual users and DAOs to coordinate to innovate and implement new services to meet customer needs. Otherwise, ” Let’s build together is the key word of the project.
A multi-chain hub
One of the first options that will appear is the Teritori name service, which will allow users to view a @ pseudo.tori on their profile. The user can use their name anywhere on the hub. Over time, other nominative services will also be integrated. There is also the main DApp which is the NFT Marketplace, available on Teritori at launch. This DApp will allow creators to list their collections on the same networks as the launchpad, and over time, more features will be added to provide unique experiences for buyers and owners.
An airdrop announced
A major experiment in the Cosmos ecosystem has been announced. Teritori is about to launch the mainnet and an airdrop. 70 million bulls will be distributed to 4 different groups:
- The holders of atoms
Because Teritori likes GNØLAND, a snapshot was taken with GNØ on May 20, 2022 at 8:00 UTC. The selected addresses will be communicated shortly.
- NFT holders The R! Ot
This is the first NFT collection: The R! Ot which was introduced on the Teritori network and, obviously, the owners will be able to benefit from part of the airdrop.
- NFT holders on other Cosmos networks
Teritori will also allow holders of other Cosmos NFTs to claim part of the airdrop.
In fact, part of the airdrop will be reserved for owners of various collections including Orbital Apes on Evmos.
- The Teritori Top 500 game
Game of Teritori, a game conceived by the core team to encourage the community to contribute to the marketing development of the project, therefore it will reward the 500 most active players.
Teritori’s goal is to provide a single place for individuals and DAOs across all networks. Genesis is the beginning of a great journey as L1 Chain on the Cosmos network. The token model is intended to seed the Teritori ecosystem and reward key participants.
Get a summary of what’s new in the world of cryptocurrencies by signing up for our new servicedaily and weekly so as not to miss any of the indispensable Cointribunes!
The Cointribune editorial team joins their voices to express themselves on specific topics of cryptocurrencies, investments, metaverse and NFT, trying to best answer your questions.