The 2022 edition of Virtuality, a show focused on immersive technologies, will be held in Paris next week.
For 2022 Virtuality has chosen to expand its themes: in addition to virtual, mixed and augmented reality, Virtuality will also cover virtual worlds and blockchain technology. The purpose of this expansion is obviously to ride the wave of the metaverse and blockchain-related trends, such as NFTs.
For the rest, the positioning remains the same: fair intended for the professional sector and free, with stands and conferences.
With around fifty keynotes, panel discussions, workshops and conferences over two days, the 2022 program is very rich.
Here is a small selection:
- March 17 – 9: 3, conference L’Atelier BNP Paribas: “The metaverse: vector of inclusion and social diversity for its users”;
- 17 – 11 March, Wavestone conference: “Understanding and exploiting the construction of the Metaverse for companies”;
- March 17 – 14, ANSES presentation “Virtual reality, augmented reality: what risks? What good practices to adopt? “;
- March 17 – 15, presentation of Light And Shadows “Metaverse, what real opportunities in the virtual universe? “;
- March 18 – 9:20 am, round table “Augmented reality and EdTech: overview of innovations for an increasingly immersive learning, by EdTech France members”;
- March 18 – 11:30 am, lecture by Owen Simonin (also known as Hasheur) of Just Mining “Our future will be written in the blockchain”;
- March 18 – 12:00, Microsoft presentation: “HoloLens 2, what impacts have been quantified in France since its launch?” “
- March 18 – 12:30, Sqorus presentation “Metaverse Opportunities for companies”;
- March 18 – 2.30pm: Exaion keynote;
- March 18 – 17, presentation by Stella Jacob, game designer and consultant: “How to make the Metaverse a“ safe space ”? : tools for moderation and inclusion in virtual worlds “.
Virtuality, by exhibitors, has published the list of stands, as well as a list of products and services.
On the menu, among others:
- Lynx boot VR / AR headset;
- volumetric video with 4DViews;
- VR headset cleaning solutions;
- VR training to better present projects or be successful in recruiting interviews;
- virtual painting solution for industry or visualization of very heavy point clouds in Light and Shadows;
- StoryMaking, a tool for creating and delivering training courses and immersive virtual tours;
- augmented reality product tutorial on Popmii …
As you may have guessed, Virtuality 2022 promises a wide range of content. We obviously recommend that you prepare your visit in advance by consulting the official website.
In particular, it is possible to register for free.
Virtuality will be held on Thursday 17 March from 9:00 to 18:30, Friday 18 March from 9:00 to 18:00.
The show takes place at the Carreau du Temple (4 rue Eugène Spuller, 75003 Paris) and is easily accessible by public transport (Republique, Temple stations)
As a result of changes to government instructions, the use of the face mask will be optional and the health / vaccination pass is not mandatory.